The Cube Agree C:62 Race provides a high-level race performance that’s suited to rapid road race events and intense training sessions. This bike features a full carbon C:62 Advanced frameset construction, giving a superb balance between strength and stiffness at a low weight. Plus, it’s equipped with an ultra-reliable and smooth-shifting Shimano Ultegra R8000 mechanical 11-Speed groupset with hydraulic disc brakes. And, it rolls upon Newmen Evolution SL wheels wrapped in Continental Grand Sport Race SL tyres.
Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed Hydraulic Disc Groupset
The C:62 Advanced Carbon frame gives an agile and high-strength performance and it soaks-up the impacts and pressures of high-speed riding. Plus, its full carbon Cube CSL Evo Aero fork provides precise handling and adds to this bike sensational agility. Also, a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset with hydraulic disc brakes gives you exceptional gear shifting accuracy and outstanding all-weather braking reliability.
Newmen Evolution SL Race Wheels
Travelling fast upon a set of Newmen Evolution SL R.32 wheels, this race bike offers a dependable and durable performance across a wide range of road surfaces. And, these wheels are wrapped in Continental Grand Sport Race SL tyres, giving the perfect balance of fast rolling speeds, high grip and durability.
Lightweight, Fast and Efficient Modern Carbon Road Race Bike
Isn't it time you chose a high-performance bike to match your commitment to riding? The Agree C:62 Race blends the low weight and efficiency of a competition-proven chassis with the unmatched precision and reliability of Shimano's 2x11 Ultegra gear and disc brake components. It's a potent combination. Add Newmen finishing components - including a comfort-enhancing carbon seatpost - and Newmen Evolution wheelset shod with Continental Grand Sport Race tyres, and you've all you need to up your game.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Headset: VP, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Weight: 8.3 kg
Isn't it time you chose a bike whose performance matches your commitment to riding? The new Agree C:62 Race blends low weight and superb rider comfort with a wind-cheating aero design borrowed from our race-winning time trial bikes, to build the ultimate all-rounder. It rolls on light, fast-accelerating Fulcrum Racing 400 wheels matched to Shimano's new Ultegra hydraulic disc brake for the ultimate in control. And we finished off our mile-devouring racer with the peerless accuracy and ease of use of Shimano's new Ultegra Di2 2x12 transmission. It's ready to race. Are you?
|Frame||C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Seat Post Clamp, Flat Mount Disc, Storage Box Option, AXH, 12x142mm|
|Frame size||50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62|
|Fork||CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm|
|Tyre||Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 44 DB|
|Shifter||Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150-F|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8150-DGS, 12-Speed|
|Crank||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100, Hollowtech II, 50x34T|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100, 11-34T|
|Saddle||Natural Fit Nuance Lite|
|Handlebar||Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon|
|Handlebar tape||ACID Bartape RD|
|Stem||CUBE Aero Stem w/ Cable Routing|
|Head set||ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/2" w/ Integrated Cable Routing, Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"|
|Brake||Shimano Ultegra BR-R8170, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)|