Powerful disc brakes give you the stopping power you need, in any weather. Reliable Shimano 2x8 gears put the right gear for any route at your fingertips. Tough, fast-rolling and comfortable tyres grip tenaciously. And a frame that's designed to adapt to your needs means that whether you're commuting or touring, the Nuroad has got you covered.
To create the Nuroad Cube took inspiration from their race and cyclocross bikes, then threw a little mountain bike DNA into the mix. There's plenty of clearance for big, grippy and comfortable 45mm tyres - or 40mm if you run mudguards at the same time. There are very tidy rack, guard and kickstand mounts, and neat internal cable routing helps keep gear shifts grit- and mud-free for longer. Quick release wheels are easy to fit and remove for transport or storage. And the full carbon fork isn't just lightweight - it also helps reduce vibration from the road and features lowrider rack mounts.
- Frame:Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, GravelGravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option
- Fork:CUBE Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, QR
- Number of Gears:20
- Gear Shifters:ShimanoClaris ST-R2000
- Chainset:ShimanoClaris FC-R2000, BB-RS500
- Rear Cassette:Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Derailleur:ShimanoClaris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur:ShimanoClaris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Pedals:Not included
- Rims:CUBE GR 2.3 Disc
- Front Hub:Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub:Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- Front Tyre:Schwalbe G-One Allround, 40-622
- Rear Tyre:Schwalbe G-One Allround, 40-622
- Brakes:TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Handlebars:CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape:ACID Bartape CX
- Headset:VP, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem:CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Saddle:Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seatpost:CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm