- The Rideback X2 is an E-bike that allows you to discover town and country - all without breaking a sweat!
The large battery gives range excellent range, too allowing you to travel up to 150km in Eco mode. That's plenty for a mid-range daily commute, or even longer weekend rides before an overnight recharge to top-up the battery, ready for your next trip.
With a suspension fork and seatpost, and wide all-terrain tyres the X2 is a bike that is as capable off-road as it is on, allowing you to explore gravel tracks and forest trails.
The Shimano 9-speed drivetrain is smooth and reliable on and off-road, with the hydraulic disc brakes providing powerful stopping in all conditions.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork: Suntour NEX HLO 63mm travel
- Headset: FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2000 9 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000 9 speed
- Chainset: Shimano STEPS FC-E5000 / 38T / 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano STEPS DU-E5000
- Chain: KMC X9E
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-36T
- Rims: WTB SX19 / 32H
- Hubs: Shimano HB-TX505/FH-TX505 / 32H / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: WTB Riddler 700x45c
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars: Alloy / 0mm rise x 9deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 680mm
- Stem: Alloy +9deg / 65mm
- Saddle: Justek / steel rail
- Seatpost: Alloy suspension / 27.2x300mm
- Pedals: Resin metro