- Our all-new top-tier CDA matches a great specification at an even better price. Our aluminium frameset is again the centrepiece for this versatile build.
- Suited to commuting, utility, touring, road and gravel, the CDA is no less adaptable than our flagship Croix de Fer, from which it takes inspiration.
- Somehow, we've managed to add Shimano's excellent GRX gearing making this CDA the one if you're planning to head straight off the beaten track.
- Just add some bikepacking bags and you'll be off, wherever the route takes you! Beaten up B-roads, bridleways, byways and everything in between, the CDA will tackle it with a grin.
- Of course, being a CDA, there won't be any complaints if it's used as a winter road bike, resplendent in full-length mudguards - or even a posh commuter with panniers fitted.
- Impeccable manners that threaten to outshine our original Croix de Fer, as the student becomes the master!
|Frame||ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium|
|Fork||Genesis Chromoly with Anything cage mounts|
|Headset||PT-1606 EC34 Upper / EC34 Lower|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra ST-R4700 10spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX400 10spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX FD-RX400|
|Chainset||Shimano GRX FC-RX600 XS = 165MM, S = 170MM, M/L = 172.5MM, XL = 175MM|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG500-10 11/34T 10spd|
|Rims||Shining DB-31, 32H|
|Tyres||WTB Riddler Comp 700x37c|
|Brakes||PROMAX DSK-717 Road|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra ST-R4700 10spd|
|Handlebars||Genesis Alloy, 16 deg flare, XS = 400MM, SM/MED = 420MM, L-XL = 440MM|
|Stem||Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm|
|Seatpost||Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm|
|Pedals||NW-91K with cage|