FX 2 Disc is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a penny and ask for change, even when the weather isn't cooperating. Train, commute or ride for fun with the lightweight aluminium frame, 18 speeds, and semi-skinny tyres that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
A lightweight aluminium frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, powerful disc brakes and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
The FX 2 Disc is a hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Frame:Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork:FX Alloy, flat-mount disc, rack mounts, 405 mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5 mm QR
- Number of Gears:Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Chainset:Forged Alloy, 170mm
- Rear Cassette:Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain:KMC X9
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Pedals:Bontrager City Pedals
- Rims:Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Front Hub:Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear Hub:Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Front Tyre:Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Light, 700x35
- Rear Tyre:Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Light, 700x35
- Brakes:Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, (160/160)
- Handlebars:Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, S-M:600mm, L-XL:660mm
- Handlebar Grips:Bontrager Satellite
- Headset:1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Stem:Bontrager Alloy, 7 degrees, S-M:90mm, L-XL:100mm
- Saddle:Bontrager Saddle
- Seatpost:Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length