We built the Axial WS Pro's frame for efficiency and comfort. With its tapered head tube, cross-ovalised down tube and thru axles front and rear, it delivers uncompromising speed and steering accuracy. Disc brake mounts ensure even the longest descent is no problem. And a carbon fork and slender seatstays help keep you comfortable, however long you're in the saddle.
We built the Axial WS Pro to bridge the gap between performance racer and long-distance tourer. With a frame designed to meet the demands of powerful, all-weather disc brakes, you'll be in full control at all times. Shimano's Sora 2x9 gears put a wide range of ratios at your fingertips, and comfortable finishing components with grippy, lightweight Continental Ultra Sport folding tyres complete the package. The only remaining question is, where will you ride next?
- Frame:Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- Fork:CUBE CSL Race Disc,Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Number of Gears:18
- Gear Shifters:ShimanoSora ST-R3000
- Chainset:ShimanoSora ST-R3000
- Rear Cassette:Shimano105 CS-HG700, 11-32T
- Chain:KMC X9
- Front Derailleur:ShimanoSora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur:ShimanoSora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Pedals:Not included
- Wheelset:CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- Front Tyre:Conti Ultra Sport 3 SL, 28-622
- Rear Tyre:Conti Ultra Sport 3 SL, 28-622
- Brakes:TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Handlebars:CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape:CUBE Bartape RD
- Headset:VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem:CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Saddle:Natural FitVenec WS
- Seatpost:CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Accessories:Not included