- The Croix de Fer - now more capable and adaptable than ever before!
- Our genre-defying, boundary-blurring bestseller built from Mjolnir Chromoly steel tubing. The original gravel bike retains the same go-anywhere, do anything attitude that's been instilled since it's conception over ten years ago.
- Kitted out with a Shimano Sora groupset the Croix De Fer 10 is your gateway to exploring all the gravel paths and roads less ridden you could possibly find.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
- Mudguard and rack ready, fixings for Anything Cages on the forks and featuring tubeless compatibility, this bike is the complete package.
- Never has one bike been more worthy of the 'one bike, many hats' crown. Croix de Fer - supremely capable, infinitely adaptable.
|Frame||Genesis Mjolnir seamless double-butted chromoly|
|Fork||Chromoly disc fork with anything cage mounts|
|Headset||PT-1606 EC34 Upper/EC34 Lower|
|Shifters||Shimano Sora ST-R3000 9spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora R3000 9spd GS cage|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora R3000 band on|
|Chainset||Genesis TAF37 46/30T, XS = 165mm, S/M = 170mm, L/XL = 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-RS500|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG400-9 11/34T 9spd|
|Hubs||KT-K68, 6 Bolt, 32h|
|Brakes||TRP SPYRE-C mechanical disc|
|Brake levers||Shimano Sora ST-R3000 9spd|
|Handlebars||Genesis Alloy, 16 deg flare, XS = 400MM, SM/MED = 420MM, L-XL = 440MM|
|Stem||Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm|
|Seatpost||Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm|
|Pedals||NW-91K with cage|