More people are turning to E-bikes as a viable transport solution.
Capable of transporting riders and luggage over roads that would be challenging without the smooth pedal assistance, E-riders are getting further than ever while using less energy
The Electron Plus uses Shimanos bench-mark STePS system to provides a high level of reliability and an ease of use to match.
With a charge time of four hours and a range of up to 125km, the Electron Plus pushes the E-bike market into new territory.
- Frame - 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork - Steel Disc / mudguard eyelets
- Headset - FSA TH-805ST 1-1/8"
- Shifters - Shimano Nexus SL-C3000-7 RevoShift
- Chainset - Shimano STEPS FC-E5000 / 38T / 170mm
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano STEPS DU-E5000
- Chain - KMC Z1EHX
- Cassette / Freewheel - Shimano 18t Nexus sproket
- Rims - J19ZK / 36H
- Hubs - Shimano HB-TX505/SG-C3001-7D / 36H / front / rear
- Spokes - Steel 14g
- Tyres - CST Xpedium Ampero 700x38c
- Brakes - Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers - Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars - Alloy / 26mm rise x 33deg backsweep / 25.4mm barbore / 600mm
- Stem - Adjustable quill / 90mm
- Saddle - Selle Royal / steel rail
- Seatpost - Alloy / 30.2x300mm
- Pedals - Resin metro