The Roscoe 8 is a trail hardtail for anyone looking to have some serious fun on the dirt. 29er wagon wheels smooth out rocks and roots, grippy 2.6" tyres give you a boost in traction and a 140 mm suspension fork make it a blast on every trail, from packed singletrack to the loose stuff. It's a laid-back trail mountain bike dressed in a high-quality spec that's ready to party.
You want to have fun. You're searching for a playful trail bike with high-quality parts so that when you're out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
A lightweight aluminium frame, a 140 mm RockShox 35 Gold fork with a lockout, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain with a wide range of gears for climbing, powerful 4-piston brakes and a dropper post for room to move around on the bike on descents, corners and jumps. Plus, fast-rolling 29er wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement and wide, grippy 2.6" tyres.
High-quality parts, high-quality fun. With an upgraded fork, upgraded wheels, a wide range of gears and 4-piston brakes, this bike takes trail-riding shenanigans seriously.
- Frame:Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Rear Shock (If Applicable):N/A
- Fork:RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel(37mm offset XS)
- Number of Gears:12
- Gear Shifters:SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainset:SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 30T steel ring, Boost, 170-5 mm length
- Chainrings:30T Steel
- Rear Cassette:SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain:SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM GX Eagle
- Bottom Bracket:SRAM DUB, 73 mm, BSA threaded
- Pedals:VP-536 nylon platform
- Rims:Bontrager Line 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Front Hub:Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub:Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano 10 freehub, Boost 148, 12mm thru-axle
- Front Tyre:Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 TPI, 29x2.60"
- Rear Tyre:Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 TPI, 29x2.60"
- Brakes:Shimano4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper
- Handlebars:Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Handlebar Grips:Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Headset:FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Stem:Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Saddle:Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost:TranzX JD-YSP18, 100-150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm