The Top Fuel 7 is a full-suspension mountain bike that combines the speed of a cross-country bike with the go-for-it gusto of a trail bike. It's efficient up climbs and fast on sprints, but it's not afraid of letting loose when you want to get rowdy.
You want a full-suspension mountain bike that’s fast on flats and rolling terrain but has enough travel to get wild on the trail. You want a solid build spec at a price that won't break your bike bank.
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal storage, 120 mm RockShox 35 Gold fork, 120 mm of rear travel with FOX Performance Float DPS shock with a 3-position damper and a wide-range Shimano Deore/XT drivetrain. Plus, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels that are already completely tubeless-ready, including sealant, hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post.
Top Fuel 7 is an awesome and affordable bike that's a blast to whip around on and easier on the wallet. It's fast and fun and perfect for riders who want to test their mettle on all types of trails.
- Frame:Alpha Platinum Aluminium, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, internal guided routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 120 mm travel
- Rear Shock:Fox Performance Float DPS, 3-position damper, 185x50 mm
- Fork:RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Number of Gears:12
- Gear Shifters:Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear Cassette:Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain:Shimano Deore M6100
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano SM-BB52, 73 mm, threaded external bearing
- Pedals:Not Supplied
- Rims:Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Front Hub:Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub:Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru-axle
- Front Tyre:Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 TPI, 29.x2.40"
- Rear Tyre:Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 TPI, 29.x2.40"
- Brakes:Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 calliper
- Handlebars:Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Handlebar Grips:Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem:Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Saddle:Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost:TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm
- Weight:M - 31.75 lbs / 14.4 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)